Ok, so because I’m lazy and crazy busy, I’m going to do my Seattle post on my Thursday Thirteen. Sorry, tried to do it behind a cut but it screwed up the formatting of the blog, so oh well.
Thirteen Pics from Seattle
Some typical Seattle pics:
1. The market sign that’s on everything Seattle’s Best:
2. Space Needle!
3. View from Space Needle.
4. The famous monorail. Monorail.Monorail.Monorail.Monorail. 😛
5. The very first Starbucks!
6. The large hammer man in front of the Seattle Arts Museum. His arm moves up and down. I was fascinated. Hubby – not so much. 😛
Ok, some personal Seattle pics!
7. First official Seattle coffee! I tried to forget that I could get the same thing at the local Borders because I was in SEATTLE!
8. The first ever Earthquake button on an elevator I’ve ever seen! Hey, we don’t have earthquakes in the Northeast, people. I have absolutely no idea what the button actually does, lol.
9. KWIK-E-MART! Apparently it’s just for promotion for the movie to come out, but it’s in Seattle and was…mmm…donuts…
10. Part of the Underground. SO cool to see all the old stuff.
11. Hubster took pics of everything. Even when I was jacked up on Advil and felt like crap. 😛 Yes, hair is very long, but it will be gone in a month as I’m donating it to the American Cancer Society. I’ll be short-haired once again. *tear*
12. Probably one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. Meeting the amazing Lauren Dane! Don’t let her fool you, all. She is JUST as sweet and funny in real life as she is online. Seriously. And she’s a freaking riot and beautiful to boot.
13. Aaaaand, last but not least, my last Seattle coffee. Sigh. I look more mad than sad there. I’ll have to work on my sad pout.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!