Archive for the ‘Thursday Thirteen’ Category
Thirteen Search Terms for our Blog
13. Doctor erotic ghost stories
Er, ok. Got the erotic stories.
12. Ways to build suspense
Wait for it…
Wait for it…
11. Erotic stories, the reason why
Hmm, why they exist? Why we write them?
10. Erotic i
You know, we don’t ONLY write erotic, people!
9. ARC romance contest
Ok, never thought to find contests that way. Smart idea!
8. Keen Presidio shoes
Okay, guess they got this from my last TT. But really, what the heck are these shoes and why does everyone want them?
7. Alison Kent
Hey, Alison! We do tend to talk about you and your challenge on the blog. 🙂
6. Kate and Marissa
Aww, you guys are searching just for us! Woot!
5. scott marissa
Woot! People know she’s on the way up! Though please, add a comma if you’re going to put last name first. 😛
4. Kate Scott
One of the most popular names ever, I know. But yay, someone may be searching for me!
3. 70 Days Challenge
Haven’t heard about this yet? Check out Sven’s blog!
2. kate marissa scott
Now this one’s definitely us. Woot!
1. And the number one search phrase is:
Thirteen Latest Spammers to our Blog and What Amuses Me About Them
1. Hello. Real story about using Phentermine. I’ve tried many times to lose weight through the years. I’ve failed over and over again. Before I got pregnant I was pretty active and athletic.
Here I had no idea it was about losing weight after pregnancy! That one line (which ended the ad, btw), really threw me for a loop.
2. austin keen shoes
keen presidio shoes
cheap keen shoes
keen shoes simms wading
keen boston shoes
keen shoes review
keen shoes and sandal
keen tennis shoes
keen newport shoes
discounted keen shoes
keen online shoes
What are they trying to sell here?
3. lyrics concept of institualization verse community based mental health. the boy who blocked his own shot lyrics nudist resorts
Um. Er. No idea with this one. Anyone want to play? 🙂
4. Hello. I look site aboutweb hosting
I wonder what looking site is. Have an architect’s plan tattooed on one’s body?
5. Hot UFO-Couples (2 women) have sex in you sity.
I’ve been waiting for this! Love how they specify who the couples are.
6. white house black market teen escort ringworm country song dont close your eye
Hmm, interesting one here. Don’t close your eye, Cyclops, because the white house is selling teen escorts on the black market – and you could get ringworm. I bet someone could come up with something better for this.
7. Though Brooke had attended Phentermine meetings before, she returned this time with a new resolve. Sticking to her diet took a lot of planning. No more eating cafeteria meals at school; she would now bring low-fat wraps for lunch. Goodbye, Mexican restaurantsÅ and hello, ApplebeeÒs, which has a Web site that lists the restaurantÒs low-cal, low-carb options.
Has anyone actually heard of this drug? And hey, you can eat healthy at Mexican restaurants!
8. buy soma
Soma, as in somethin’ somethin’? I’ll take soma that!
9. (You’re all bored now, I know, lol.)
maty robbins pa school watch louiville sluggers wal-mar nicholasville road leington ky
Are we going for the most misspelled words in spam?
10. bangboat maui wowie slushies disney land
Okay, this one’s a no brainer. Drink some maui wowi slushies at Disneyland and end up on a bangboat! With no memory. Beside Juan, who has way more chest hair than you usually prefer, but has a tender look in his eye…
Okay, I’m stopping it at 10. Cheating, but really, it’s spam. You can go to your own inboxes and find them there too. 😛
Okay, so I stole Lori’s line from here. It used to be one of my favorite movies, after all. And if you look at the hair color in Lori’s pic, I’m obviously Billy Crystal, and I loved him in City Slickers, so I’m okay with that. Lori can be Meg Ryan. (Lord, it’s been a LOOOONG week.)
So, okay, it wasn’t the first time Lori and I had met. We met long, long ago (about 15 months to be exact) at the Lori Foster event in June. Where I told her she was blonder and skinnier than I thought she was going to be. This time she was less blonde but just as skinny. 😉
Not surprisingly, we talked about books. Lots of books. Oh, first I got us lost in the city. Yes, I had been to the restaurant before. Yes, I’d driven through that part of the city before. And yes, I still managed to get lost. Going home, too.
So, books. We gabbed (*snicker*) about how Anne was looking for more Scottish romances, and I said well of course she finally read Julie Garwood and LOVED it, and *gasp* Lori said she’d never read them. OMG. I told her she’d be reading them very soon, lol. She recommend an author to me that I can’t remember now, but I’ll make sure to check her out once I figure out who she was.
We talked about how Lauren Dane brought her over to the “dark side” (aka paranormal romances) and how we love her to pieces, and how I can’t wait for Kresley Cole’s new book to come out (OCTOBER 30!!!!), which Lori won’t read because although she’ll read Lauren’s paranormals, she’s still not a fan of the genre. But I heart Kresley Cole, so I can’t wait.
Let’s see. Oh, yes. The Red Sox beat the Angels of Anaheim at LA, or wait, the LA Anaheim Angels, or perhaps the LA Angels of Anaheim, 4-0. And the Yankees lost 12-3 tonight! Woot!!! On the way to the World Series…
So, last night was relaxing, fun, and really just good to see Lori who lives on the other side of the country, and who was excited to see the foliage that isn’t really there because it’s been too warm. But I’m still impressed that in ONE DAY Lori went beaching AND skiing. Can’t quite do that in New England!
And now it’s off to bed, as it’s been a VERY long week and I’m obviously rambling now. Sorry there was no TT today – perhaps next week. We’ll see. I’ll be offline this weekend as I’m driving my little sister and all her stuff down to her new apartment in VA. Sigh. 9.5 hours in a cargo van, here we go.
|Thirteen Reasons I’ve Been A Neglectful Blogger
Well, Marissa and I have been busy, busy bees lately, so we haven’t have the time to talk much. So we thought a nice TT about each other would be just the ticket. 🙂
Thirteen Things We Love About Each Other
1. Kate: I love that Marissa always knows how to fix Blogger issues.
2. Marissa: I love that Kate likes how my mind works… warped and weird as it is. 🙂
3. Kate: I love that Marissa loves my characters as much as I do. 😛
4. Marissa: I love Kate’s kind and generous nature.
5. Kate: I love that Maris finds solace in a good book. And sheiks.
6. Marissa: I love that Kate likes my writing and supports me no matter what… even if I were to write a sheik book.
7. Kate: I love that Marissa loves people so much and always puts them first. But I would love to see her put herself first more. Because she’s worth it.
8. Marissa: I love that when we chat Kate understands all my abbreviations when most people wouldn’t. She so gets me!
9. Kate: I love that Marissa pushes me through my writing boundaries, and I strive to be able to do the same for her.
10. Marissa: I love that Kate likes my characters, especially one really hot, sexy sheriff that is dedicated to her. 😉
11. Kate: I love that Marissa put me in her book! Woot! To honor her, I put her in my first novel (as yet unfinished), but only a few knowing people will recognize her…
12. Marissa: I love that Kate is always there for me and always feel comfortable talking to me about anything and everything in her life as well. True sisterhood.
13. Kate and Marissa: And to end this completely cheese-filled post, we’d like to thank all our BLOG READERS! Woot! We know there are only a few of you, but we appreciate that you take the time to read about our boring, boring lives, lol. *hugs*
Thirteen Things Going On In My Life
Okay, so some of you may have noticed the new theme we’ve got going on. Saturday is September 1st, so fall is a-comin’! I thought I’d do a post about what I love most about autumn.
Thirteen Reasons I Love Autumn
1. Beginning of something new
2. Beautiful foliage against bright blue skies
3. Apple picking
4. Hay rides through pumpkin fields
5. Crisp air
6. The fall smells – apples, cinnamon, pumpkin
7. Back to school
8. The crunch of leaves underfoot
10. Sweaters and jeans
11. New seasons of fav TV shows
12. Fall festivals
13. Snuggling with the hubby in front of a roaring fire