By the ever fabulous Elisabeth Naughton. I can’t wait to see her cover! Hurry up copyright issue thingies! LOL
Okay, six random things about me…
- I love music, lots of it, all styles… but I’m an extreme fan of Daughtry. Yes, I’m a Daughtry fangirl and I’m proud of it! LOL
- I love fruit. I eat it every day, lots of it! I honestly don’t think there is a fruit out there that I don’t like… well, of the ones I’ve tried. Give me fruit and give me happiness! LOL
- I met my DH in the US Navy. Yes, I was a Navy girl for a full 18 months. When I first met him, I couldn’t stand him. He grated on my nerves, a lot. I thought he had the ego of an elephant. Just goes to show first impressions aren’t always correct.
- I despise summer. Not the flowers or the fun people have but the sweltering heat. I hate it. I hate to sweat while I’m not even exerting myself. Blech. Gross. Disgusting.
- I get annoyed when people who say they aren’t going to change once they get their big break and then all of a sudden they don’t have the time to talk to you anymore. It’s really lovely, that. Pfft.
- I love Silhouette (Harlequin) Sheik books… especially those from Susan Mallery and Kristi Gold. Sheiks, baby!
So there you have it. Six things about me.
Elisabeth- I think since you tagged me, that I should get an ARC of your book. Don’t you all agree? Hee!