Thirteen Reasons I Need to Finish My Book
1. I’m almost halfway through. If I don’t finish, I would have spent 6 months of my life with nothing to show for it.
2. To get these characters out of my head.
3. So I can write the next book about the hero’s brother. Who’s just as yummy. Providing the first one sells and I don’t have to start another series.
4. So I can then write the THIRD book with this hero’s sister. Providing the first AND second ones sell.
5. I joined the 70 Days of Sweat SPECIFICALLY TO finish the book.
6. Fame and fortune. *snicker*
7. To get an agent.
8. To SELL it to NY!!!!
9. To prove to myself that I can actually do it.
10. To sell it to NY, of course.
11. Perhaps I’ll figure out a title once I finish it. *grumble*
12. So when people ask me how far I am, I can say DONE! Woot!
13. And oh, did I mention to sell it to NY? *g*
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!