The fabulous Ann Aguirre has some contests going on. Go! Get your name entered! You don’t want to miss your chance to win an ARC of Grimspace!
There’s one on Dear Author. They’re giving away 20 advanced reader copies of Grimspace which comes out on February 26th. All you have to do is read the review and comment, and you’re entered into the drawing. How simple is that?
There’s another contest over on Ann’s blog. Here’s the info for that one.
- Grand Prize: $100 gift card from Barnes and Noble
- First runner up: $50 gift certificate from Amazon
- Second runner up: a handcrafted Mexican necklace
- Third runner up: $25 gift card (or egift card) from Bath & Body Works
- Fourth runner up: Signed copy of Grimspace
Five winners. Big prizes. What do you have to do to get in on this?
Rules for entry for people with a blog:
- Step 1: Take the quiz, and then copy the code from MY blog at the top of your post. Grimspace Contest Code. Please don’t use the code that comes from Quiz Soup. It’s rather generic.
- Step 2: Post your results from the quiz in your blog entry. This can be as simple as typing “I got (blank).” You don’t have to copy the whole description, but you can if you want.
- Step 3: Add something like “Check out the prizes on Ann’s blog” along with a link here. Publish blog post!
- Step 4: Leave your link in comments, letting me know you’re done.
For those who don’t have blogs, here’s what you do to enter:
- Step 1: Take the quiz and post your results in comments.
- Step 2: Tell at least one other person about the contest.
Feel free to ask any questions in comments. Please note, since the contest prizes are sizable, I do expect you to adhere to the rules. If you don’t, I simply won’t count your entry, so it might be worth your time to double-check. This post will be sticky until Grimspace releases on February 26 and I announce the winners. Anything new I feel like posting will show up beneath this line.
Tuesday, January 29
I’m adding to the post as I said I would. Michele Lee asked if I had any banners. As it happens, I do. So I’m gonna throw them up here. Feel free to snag them and use them as you see fit. Design credit goes to Bettie Sharpe for the first two. I made the third one myself. It’s okay to like hers better. Design is really not my thing.